Hey there, I'm Ashley Torchia. Most days you can find me at roaming the aisles at Target, drinking a cinnamon dulce latte. I am mostly known for my deep love of website design and helping my friends kick toxins out of their lives. People often refer to me as funny, caring and easy to talk to, especially after a glass (or two) of wine. I love serving the world by creating gorgeous websites for entrepreneurs and then teaching them how to be confident in using their new site. I am also passionate helping my friends that desire to have a healthier lifestyle by using essential oils.
When I'm not busy working on design, or working hand in had with my essential oils team you can catch me:
- failing hard at learning how to play the guitar
- this time of year-decorating for the holidays #christmasfreak
- on sundays, cooking up a storm for family and friends to come watch the Bills and the Bears play. #nflfamily
- hanging out with friends and family around our fireplace on our back area enjoying listening to the frogs night #floridaliving
If your dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- 1) I used to be a family photographer
- 2) I used to play college softball
- 3) My favorite part time job was working for Starbucks-who doesn't love coffee right??
- 4) My favorite movie line is, "I carried a watermelon"
- 5) Red wine makes me very, very happy
Still here? Let's connect! SEND ME AN EMAIL